I decided to close this long term trade initiated 5 months ago (december 2012) and take a break. This is the second consecutive day with negative net volume (outflow of money from the market) and this starts to worry me a bit because BTC/USD is doing lower highs and it failed to go above the 170$ resistance level. If i’m wrong there are no problems, i’ll wait a strong breakout of an important resistance before buying again this market. In the meanwhile i’ll observe carefully the support level at 110$ or so.
I bought at 13$ 5 months ago, profit for this trade is ~11500$, total gross profit so far 14261$, 9 trades profitable out of 14 total trades.