Portfolio Update

LONG | 3 units (50 btc each) bought between May 2014 and October 2015 with an average price of 549$

No position open

I’m still long since May 2014 and considering the recent increase in volatility XBT/USD might reach the optimistic forecast for this year (2900$) of my January update after a confirmed breakout of the 1900$ level.

I’m not going to close my position if XBTUSD continues to stay above 1 year VWAP, now at 860$. This long-term trade may remain open for many years until bitcoin will move below the one year VWAP.

I might decide to further increase the position if there will be a test of the 2 months VWAP, now at 1200$.